Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Life - By the numbers

30560 - in suggested "play money" for my time in China (currency not specified, amount given in Yuan)

5230 - salary (USD)  for the 07-08 school year  - DOUBLE what my colleagues will be making??!!

800 - dollars for my one-way ticket to Nanchang

100 - percent of my students in 604 who passed the 4th marking period

78 - days until I move to China

32  - hours of flight between LAX and KHN

28 - students failed 4th quarter

27 - years of life to soon celebrate

22 - colors of M&Ms purchased in Times Square with Jessica

15 - days set aside for Egypt

10 - boxes I am allowing myself to keep from my current apartment

9 - more days of school

8 - state quarters needed to complete my collection - who will help when I am abroad?!

6 - weeks of summer school

5 - additional vaccinations needed

4 - flights in August

1 - visitor left to come to NYC

No comments: